FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL ORTIAL TECHNOLOGIES MEMORY PRODUCTS AND TRANSCEIVERS
All Ortial Technologies products undergo a rigorous testing and pre-qualification process before being sent to you. This ensures all our products are of the best quality and condition.
- Ortial Technologies warrants that, for a lifetime period from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period) the Goods shall:
- conform in all material respects to their published technical specification, and in the operating environment for which it was intended for the length of the warranty period.
- be free from defects in material and workmanship
- if goods, be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- if services, be supplied with reasonable care and skill within the meaning of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, Part II, s 13;
- The Supplier warrants that the Services will be carried out with reasonable care and skill.
- Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.
- Ortial Technologies entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any Ortial Technologies product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, or that the deliverables do not comply with clauses 1.1 and/or 1.2 is at Ortial Technologies discretion:
- to repair or replace the product at Ortial Technologies expense, or
- to refund the price paid less a usage fee of 10% of the purchase price for each year since the date of purchase. Provided:
- The customer contacts the supplier immediately upon identifying defects, and provides sufficient detail of the nature and extent of the defects; and
- Gives the supplier a reasonable opportunity to examine the claim of the defective Deliverables.
- This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the product being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by Ortial Technologies, with the original invoice attached.
- You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees.
- Ortial Technologies may, at its discretion, provide new or equivalent-to-new refurbished parts in good working condition, or repair or replace the product returned to Ortial Technologies.
- Any repaired or replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater, or for the period of time required by local statute.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
- An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product if available.
- If Ortial Technologies is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued product with the same product, Ortial Technologies will replace the obsolete or discontinued product, in its sole discretion, with a product having similar function and capacity.
- This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supply
- Use of consumables, such as replacement batteries, not supplied by Ortial Technologies, except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable local law
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
- Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that Ortial Technologies at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by Ortial Technologies or any of its authorised manufacturing partners.
Limitation of Liability
- Ortial Technologies shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect) or commercial loss for breach of any express or implied warranty on your product even if Ortial Technologies has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages.
- Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
- Except as prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this hardware product is expressly disclaimed.
- Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
- In the event of data loss using Ortial Technologies storage devices, Ortial Technologies is not responsible for backing up or recovering any data that you may have lost.
National Statutory Rights
- Consumers may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods.
No Other Warranties
- No Ortial Technologies employee, dealer, or other agent is authorised to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.